Consumer Goods & Services Challenges
- Identify emerging trends, recommend changes to the store "footprint," adjust POG to reflect local consumer purchase patterns
- Analyze cross category trends for club packs, health, organics, and more
- Align data to match broker territories and regions; fill distribution voids
- Strengthen the vendor/buyer partnership and position your company as a "thought leader"
Your firm requires a deep understanding of its customers, products, and geography. The vendor/broker/buyer partnership must work together to locate and profile its best customers, define trade areas, and predict product demand and buying preferences down to the level of individual stores, departments, and SKUs. This requires making decisions based on insights gleaned from experience while solidly based on facts. You need to consider and report based on seasonality, the product assortments, and promotional effectiveness in customizable trade areas.
Empower IT's web-based business intelligence platform, BI Briefcase, is the answer to these information management challenges.
Our Experience Includes:
- Analyzing pricing and promotional effectiveness backed with causal data
- Speed to market planning and reporting
- Integrating data from disparate sources and systems
- Producing aisle and category scorecards
- Creating interactive web-based reporting
- SKU realization reviews summarizing change impact vs goals
- Integrating POS data with causal facts
- Full census reporting: worldwide roll-ups to individual stores